It is mandatory for every Canadian taxpayer to report any foreign property that you owned during the year valued over $100,000.

Foreign property can be reported by filing T1135- Foreign Income Verification Form.

T1135 – Foreign Income Verification Form needs to filed on annual basis for all the years a foreign property is owned.

Foreign property may include:

  • Real Property
  • Foreign private corporation ownership
  • Foreign stocks
  • Mutual funds
  • Cash and Cash Equivalents in Foreign Banks

To Download The T1135- Foreign Income Verification Form Here.


Visit a Appletax Office for assistance.